Header Banner

apartment for sale in compound Vinci misr italia new capital

2    2
Reference: SE 35665
EGP 1,260,000
Haitham Mahran
01022272545

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Category:
Apartments / Sale
Type:
Flat
Price:
EGP 1,260,000 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 10,500 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Area:
120 sqm
Floor No.:
2
Bedrooms:
2
Bathrooms:
2
Facing:
check North  
View:
Landscape View
Price:
EGP 1,260,000
Down Payment:
EGP 126,000
Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 40,500 / Quarterly
Maintenance Fees:
8% Deposit Union landlords
Delivery Date:
2022
License:
Residential
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Sun 7 Oct 2018

Vinci
New Capital City
Misr Italia
Compound VINCI MISR ITALIA is waiting for you … where luxury recreation, leisure and relaxation are a way of life.
VINCI New Capital our luxurious residential compound located in New Capital City offers its unique clientele a hassle free environment, where they can enjoy their lives quietly in their exclusive gated community, while being close to the City center.
At VINCI, individual villas, twin villas and town villas are set among 110 acres of verdant landscape in a luxurious environment to inspire a sense of serenity and tranquility for the residents and their visiting friends and family. The ‘Five Stars’ compound occupies 90% acres of land in the prime location of New Capital City. Our Vinci Villas & Apartments occupy only 10% percent of that area, that is why the remaining 90 percent are devoted to adding to the peace and feeling of well-being with generous gardens, lush greenery, paved courtyards and patio areas displaying the soft tones and colors associated with the finest images of Mediterranean Italy. It is a lifestyle to cherish … and it is waiting for you.

Amenities

check Close to the city
check Corner
check Elevator
check Inside the city
check Lake
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Near Transport
check On the outskirts of town
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Swimming Pool
check Trade Area